Central Missouri’s Route 66 Yard Sale
2-Days, 100 Miles of Treasure Hunting!
August 5-6, 2022
The fourth annual, three-county, Route 66 Yard Sale Event will be on Friday, August 5th, and Saturday, August 6th along Route 66 in Pulaski, Laclede, and Webster counties, in central Missouri. Start planning today to explore 100 miles of Missouri’s 66. Hunt for great deals, explore America’s Mother Road, and meet great people! Historic Route 66 attracts 100’s of thousands of tourists from all over the world and will be celebrating its Centennial anniversary in 2026.
Calling all Thrifters, Pickers, and Resellers!
- Save the date, by connecting with the Route 66 Yard Sale Event. This link will also keep you apprised of area yard sale locations.
- Book your accommodation at one of Pulaski’s comfortable hotels or specialty stays.
- Download the Bureau’s complimentary Route 66 tour guide programs. Available in print, an online interactive map, and audio to learn more about Pulaski County’s 33 miles of Route 66.
2021 offered numerous home locations. Community locations in Pulaski County include:
- First Baptist Church of Waynesville – 25475 Highway 17, Waynesville, MO
- Eclectic Originals – 225 Historic Route 66 E, Waynesville, MO
- Route 66 Community Art Gallery – 107 Historic 66 East in Waynesville, MO
- Pulaski County Farmer’s Market – 225 Historic Route 66 E, Waynesville, MO
- Buckhorn exit over pass – South Hwy 17, Waynesville, MO
- Buckhorn Baptist Church-26195 South Hwy 17, Waynesville, MO
And visit the Route 66 Yard Sale Page for more details. Over 100-yard sales registered in 2021!
Plan a Weekend Getaway!
While here, be sure to check out other activities and things to do. Enjoy a spectacular meal at one of our restaurants, and head out for a nightcap. Extend your adventure into Sunday and enjoy a float trip, check out the National Park Service Trail of Tears Memorial or our other trails and tours that have been developed to help you find the hidden gems of Pulaski County.
Pulaski County welcomes you back for our 2-day Thrift & Treat Trail, To help you along your way access our brochure and interactive online map! Or plan to participate in the mission-based Route 66 Challenge, or the Nasty Pulaski, and Frog Hill 1/2 Marathon!
The sponsoring event organizer for the Pulaski County segment of the Route 66 Yard Sale is the Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce.
2022 Pulaski County Tourism Bureau Grant Awardee