Come Work with Us!
Do you love Pulaski County? Enjoy working with people? We want you to join our team! The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center’s mission is to promote Pulaski County Missouri as a tourist destination and to service visitors to our communities.
The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center’s mission is to promote Pulaski County Missouri as a tourist destination and to service visitors to our communities.
Visitor CENTER COORDINATOR
The Tourism Bureau is looking for a team member that is passionate about Pulaski County Missouri, enjoys people, and is looking to begin a career in marketing and hospitality. The primary responsibilities entail the ability to perform exceptional customer service to the traveling public, to those pre-planning vacation in Pulaski County, administrative duties require extensive computer knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ability learn and use CRM software. Ability to perform work in a timely manner with high accuracy. Over see Visitors Center day to to operations and upkeep.
- Provide traveler assistance, via phone and walk-ins, for the Visitor Center.
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Tourism Executive Assistant.
- Performs related work as required.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow, and move between a variety of projects.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, partners and staff.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- A solid understanding and demonstrated ability to utilize best practices, innovation, and key trends.
- Must have a passion for tourism opportunities throughout Pulaski County Missouri.
- Must be well organized with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, and be willing to get involved in projects with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Experience with Microsoft Products.
- Experience with CRM system.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work as an individual and in a group.
- Will maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with Director and fellow employees.
- Will demonstrate exceptional skills in sales, customer relations, communications, and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment, and initiative.
- Ability to project and recognize potential problems and implement corrective action.
- Provides the highest customer service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, with clean driving record, and be approved by insurer to operate personal or company vehicle.
- Must be free to travel as needed to carry out organizational goals.
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the organization.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and transport equipment and materials for use in work tasks.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Education and experience may be evaluated to meet minimum requirements.
Primary Shift: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Saturdays 9am-3pm June-September.
Organization Hours: Shifts are 8 AM-5 PM, Monday thru Friday, and Weekends 9 AM – 3PM June through September. Additional shifts are required to meet organizational needs on occasion.
Application Materials: Application and resume to be submitted to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed until well-qualified applicants are identified to advance to the interview process.