Pulaski County Loves Buses!
Pulaski County is a memorable motorcoach group travel destination in Missouri’s Ozarks! There are so many reasons to include us in your group travel itinerary!
Location, Location, Location!
Motorcoaches love our convenient and easily accessible location along Missouri’s Interstate 44. Pulaski County is the midpoint of I-44 between Saint Louis and Joplin. Pulaski County’s variety of activities will leave your guests with memorable experiences. We are ideal for your day trip, mystery tour, or multi-night stay in central Missouri. Just 121 miles away from Branson, we are a welcome comfort stop along the way to your next destination. Many other regional attractions, including the St. James Wine Region, are a short drive away.
- Experience the legendary Mother Road! Our award-winning Route 66 step-on guide will have your guests chuckling and smiling as he relives the historic highway’s glory days.
- Laughlin Park is home to Waynesville’s Trail of Tears Memorial. This site is one of only seven National Park Service certified historic Trail of Tears sites in Missouri.
- A guided windshield tour of Fort Leonard Wood will stir your guests’ patriotic pride. The tour includes three world-class military museums and a glimpse into today’s modern warfighter military.
- Explore walkable historic downtown Waynesville! Your guests will love roaming the charming public square. Antique stores, unique boutiques and restaurants provide your guests souvenir shopping opportunities and a chance to sip Missouri wines and craft beers.
- Ozark’s natural scenic beauty
- Rich local history
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Fun stops & photo ops
- International & Ozarks flavors
- Complimentary goody bags
- Guided tours
- Comfort stop
- Welcome reception
- Refreshing accommodations
Group Friendly Experiences
Pulaski County Museum
Pulaski County Museum provides your guests a look back in time at Pulaski County’s rich history. This experience can be guided or on your own.
Old Stagecoach Stop
The oldest “stop” on Missouri’s Route 66, the Old Stagecoach Stop’s docents, dressed in period clothing, reveal the building’s bounteous history.
Heritage Cultural Art Center
Heritage Cultural Art Center is a branch of the Trail of Tears Memorial in Jerome, Missouri. The center features works of art depicting Native American healing and spirituality.
Trail of Tears Memorial
Your guests will be moved by their experience at Waynesville’s Trail of Tears Memorial. Seven story boards along a concrete walking trail describe the tragedy of the Trail of Tears.
Historic Route 66 Step-On Guided Tour
Experience the legendary Mother Road in a unique way! Our step-on guide takes your guests on a tour of often overlooked alignments of the earliest days of Route 66.
Army Installation Tours & WWII Complex
A guided windshield tour of Fort Leonard Wood will be a memorable experience for your guests. The tour includes three world-class military museums.
A classic Ozarks experience! Enjoy a leisurely canoe, kayak, or rafting float trip on the gentle Big Piney or Gasconade rivers! We have several outfitters to serve your group’s paddle sports needs.
Uranus Fudge Factory
Those who appreciate a bawdy sense of humor enthusiastically describe Uranus as a must-stop on Route 66. The complex is a nod to the tourist traps along the highway during its heyday.
Pulaski County Free Bureau Services
- Itinerary Planning and Packaging- Our Certified Travel Industry Specialist will customize your itinerary to meet your specific interests and/or complement a repeat or existing tour.
- Accommodation & Dining Searches- Let our CTIS help you locate lodging and dining venues to meet your needs and price point.
- Museum Tour Coordination- Our CTIS will coordinate museum tours for you.
- Regional Itinerary Assistance- Make Pulaski County your tour destination! We can assist you with hub and spoke trips to visit our wonderful, regional neighbors.
- Welcome Reception- Start your group’s journey at our modern Visitors Center. Our hospitality team will make your group feel special with customized goody bags and refreshments. Browse four rooms of information in our museum-like center. Souvenirs are available for purchase. Motorcoach parking on-site.
- Site Visits- Our Certified Travel Industry Specialist can coordinate site visits to local attractions.
- Promotional Images- We can provide you with Pulaski County, Missouri promotional images to use in your tour marketing, website, or Facebook page.