Log into the Partner Extra-net to update your business information.
The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau offers partner programs that Pulaski County businesses may take part in. Our primary focus is increasing tourist visitation but with the Visitor Center operations we also capture information on all businesses as staff receive questions from locals and new community members for an array of services; real estate, utilities, medical, insurance, banking …. If you do not see your business listed on our website, please call 573.336.6355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each business is eligible for access to the Partner Extranet where you gain access to the business listing information, brochures, and Tourism Bureau information. All partners listed on the website have received emails with the log-in information. If you need assistance please email us.
Starting a new business? Looking for information about local permits, sales and use tax requirements, and helpful resource links? Learn more…
What programs are offered by the Tourism Bureau for tourism-related industries?
Businesses may be placed in our partner program which includes:
- Complementary website listings
- Visitor Center referrals
- Collateral materials produced by the Bureau – See examples….
- Specialized 3rd party phone applications maintained by the Bureau. See examples….
- Staff speaking engagements
- Social media and blog campaigns
- Verbal promotion at travel and trade shows
- Incorporation into group itinerary programs
Official Visitors Guide
The guide is produced annually and is delivered by January 1st. Free listings are available for; lodging, attractions, outfitters, and transportation. Paid opportunities are available. Sales begin in June. (Ad sales temporarily suspended)
For those planning events in Pulaski County, there are several programs available to promote your event. Learn More….
Looking for information about local permits, sales and use tax requirements, Pulaski County Guest Tax Reporting Form, and helpful resource links? Learn more…..
Interested in group marketing opportunities?
- Request for Proposals – Online access to RFP’s (Request For Proposals), for inbound groups seeking room blocks, catering and entertainment bids.
- Personalized Welcome Bag program – Inclusion of marketing materials in Welcome bags that the Bureau provides to groups. Bags are personalized to meet the group’s needs.
- In destination itinerary opportunity – Share with the Bureau a group itinerary option to be included within our presentation to groups requesting itinerary assistance and options.
Visitor Center Programs
- Referrals – to those inquiries received via phone, social media and email. And to visitors stopping at the Visitors Center.
- Brochure and rack card distribution (tourism specific)- Display of your brochure within the Visitors Center.
- Destination orientations – For front line hospitality staff.
Paid Advertising (for increased exposure)
- Website advertising – $600 per year, pro-rated. Annual renewal billed in December. Limit 10 advertisers per industry category.
- Enhanced website listing – description and image, added to your complimentary website listing. $300 per year, prorated first year. Description, web link and image added to your complimentary website listing. Annual renewal billed in December.
- Web package – $810 per year. Prorated first year. Featured ad, and image/description/web link added to your complimentary website listing. Annual renewal billed in December.
- Welcome bag advertising – Sponsor Pulaski County welcome bags, which are distributed to groups in destination, at tradeshows (attended by or contracted by Bureau), distributed at Center and at events in and out of the destination. Prices based on market when ordered.
- Trade show brochure distribution – $75 per show. Your brochure/rack card is distributed at tradeshows the Bureau attends.
- Interior signage within Center – $600 a year. Prorated first year. Photo image placed within rotation of signage at Visitors Center entry point. Annual renewal billed in December.
The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center reserves the right to deny any business, event or entity in partner programs that are deemed; blacklisted, adult entertainment has not followed through on services and agreements with the Bureau, have not followed state, county, or city regulations, or are not located in Pulaski County, Missouri.
Although staff makes every effort to locate, track, and update Pulaski County business information, business owners need to keep the Center and Bureau staff apprised of changes, new services, and provide materials for distribution through the Visitors Center. The more information we have about you, the more quality information we are able to provide tourists, locals and new community members.