Log into the Partner Extra-net to update your business information.
The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau offers partner programs that businesses may take part in. Our primary focus is increasing tourist visitation but with the Visitor Center operations we also capture information on all businesses as staff receive questions from locals and new community members for an array of services; real estate, utilities, medical, insurance, banking ….
Each business is eligible for access to the Partner Extranet where you gain access to the business listing information, brochures and forms. All partners listed on the website have received emails with the log-in information. If you need assistance please email us.
Starting a new business? Looking for information about local permits, sales and use tax requirements, and helpful resource links? Learn more…
What programs are offered by the Tourism Bureau for tourism related industries?
Businesses may be placed in our referral program which includes:
- Website listings
- Visitor Center Referrals
- Collateral materials produced by the Bureau
- Specialized 3rd party phone applications maintained by the Bureau
- Guest Resource Book
- Staff speaking engagements
- Social media and blog campaigns
- Verbal promotion at travel and trade shows
- Incorporation into group itinerary programs
Official Visitors Guide
The guide is produced annually and is delivered by January 1st. Free listings are available for; lodging, attractions, outfitters, and transportation. Paid opportunities are available. Sales begin in June.
Interested in group marketing opportunities?
- Request for Proposals
- Personalized welcome Bag program
- Onsite itinerary opportunity
Visitor Center Programs
- Brochure and rack card distribution (tourism specific)
- Destination orientations for front line hospitality staff
Paid Advertising (for increased exposure)
- Advertising on website
- Enhanced website listing – description and image
- Advertising in Official Visitors Guide
- Welcome bag advertising
- Trade show brochure distribution
- Interior signage within Center
The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center reserves the right to deny any business, event or entity in partner programs that are deemed; blacklisted, adult entertainment, have not followed through on services and agreements with the Bureau or are not located in Pulaski County, Missouri.
Although staff makes every effort to locate, track, and update Pulaski County business information, business owners need to keep the Center and Bureau staff apprised of changes, new services, and provide materials for distribution through the Visitors Center. The more information we have about you, the more quality information we are able to provide tourists, locals and new community members.