Being on vacation shouldn’t mean that you have to leave behind the furry members of your family. Pulaski County welcomes you and your pets to stay at one of our pet-friendly locations so you can explore our beautiful Ozark Mountains and rich history.
We realize the importance of having a hotel that fits your needs, including the need to be pet friendly. With over ten different pet-friendly options, our hotels can focus on helping meet other needs, such as being budget-friendly, serving breakfast, or even providing an indoor pool, making it easy to pick the right stay for you.
Looking for a cozy cottage on the river, close to scenic walking and hiking trails? Pulaski County has several outfitters that would love to host you and your pets, all while providing great floating and fishing opportunities on both the Big Piney and Gasconade Rivers.
- Econo Lodge– 309 Highway Z Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-4649
- Red Roof Inn– 129 Saint Robert Boulevard Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3311
- Candlewood Suites-St. Robert– 140 Carmel Valley Way Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3327
- Super 8 Motel– 107 McKinnon Street Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3778
- Mainstay Suites Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood– 227 St. Robert Boulevard Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3323
- Wilderness Ridge Resort– 33850 Windsor Lane Duke, Missouri 65461-8724
- Pecks Last Resort Canoe and Camping– 33401 Windsor Lane Duke, Missouri 65461-9704
- Liberty Life Park Campground– 22934 Tadpole Lane Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3393
- Candlewood Suites-Fort Leonard Wood– 4990 Nebraska Avenue Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473-9195
- Holiday Inn Express-Fort Leonard Wood– 4990 Nebraska Ave Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473-9195
- Fort Wood Inn– 25755 Highway 17 Waynesville, Missouri 65583-2578
- Americas Best Value Inn– 110 Carmel Valley Way Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3327
- Quality Inn– 114 Vickie Lynn Lane Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-4693
- Best Western Montis Inn– 14086 Highway Z Saint Robert, Missouri 65584-3272
- Ruby’s Landing River Resort– 22474 Restful Lane Waynesville, Missouri 65583-3374
- BSC Outdoors– 18700 Cliff Road Dixon, Missouri 65459-8283
Each town offers a variety of fun and historic sights to see, along with excellent photo opportunities, allowing you to turn the chore of pet walking into a memorable experience. Stroll along Historic Route 66 in St. Robert and Waynesville, enjoy Pulaski’s vast collection of murals, follow the Frisco Railroad through Crocker, Dixon, and Richland, and so much more!
Visit the George M. Reed Roadside Park in St. Robert, and enjoy a picnic with family, furry or otherwise. Then make a stop at the St. Robert Dog Park and let your dog off the leash for a while. Other places of interest include the City of Saint Robert Welcome Sign, the Military Rock Display along Saint Robert Boulevard, and Uranus, Missouri.
Waynesville offers amazing sights and photo opportunities! Enjoy beautiful Roubidoux Park and grab a bite to eat at the Roubidoux Streatery before heading down to the river. See Downtown Waynesville and learn its history with our Historic Downtown Waynesville Walking Tour! Snap a picture of the Old Stagecoach Stop or grab a selfie with the giant Route 66 Sign in front of the 1903 Courthouse Museum.
Catching sight of the bright red Caboose at Frisco Park is a sure-fire way to know you have made it to Crocker. The Crocker Railroad Depot Museum is another place to stop for a great photo before heading to your next stop. Richland’s Shady Dell Park is a great place to take a break and let your pet play for a while. It’s also a great place to begin searching for the various murals around the area, starting with the Shady Dell Park Mural! Continue the mural hunt in Dixon and see the story of the Frisco Railroad as you explore.
Looking for more things to do? Go to our Digital Downloads to find online tours of each area!
It just wouldn’t be a vacation without doing a little shopping in the local area! Enjoy a variety of unique shopping possibilities; explore our many farmer’s markets and swap meets with your pet and find crafts and treats that can only be found here in Pulaski! Pick you up a bite to eat and your dog a bone to chew at Sweetwater BBQ; then stop by one of two Starbucks or Midway Coffee for an amazing coffee and a pup cup for your furry friend. Drachenfutter would love for you to stop by and relax on their outdoor patio, so be sure to tell their lovely staff about your pet!
- Plan a weekend with your family and pets around one of Pulaski County’s great events! Enjoy dog shows, music festivals, and so much more!